Those candidates who have been selected through OJEE-2012 for admission into MCA first year course in Ravenshaw University are required to report with following documents at the Department of Mathematics on 24.08.2012 between 11.00 AM and 5.00 P.M.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED :
1. All Certificates including CLC & Conduct and mark sheets (original and photocopy) in support of qualifications.
2. Original Reservation Certificate for ST / SC / PH / ESM / SDP.
3. Blood Group Certificate.
4. Four recent passport size photographs.
5. Demand Draft for Rs.9,000/- drawn in favour of ‘Ravenshaw University’ payable at Cuttack as part of the course fee.
6. Demand Draft for Rs. 979/- Drawn in favour of “Ravenshaw University” payable at Cuttack as admission fee.
7. Original and photocopy of the Receipt of Rs.16,000/- as part of the course fee, which was submitted at nodal centre.
8. Anti-Ragging Affidavits by Student and Parent / Guardian.
9. Filled in Hostel application form.
10. Final allotment letter, provided by OJEE, for admission in Ravenshaw University.
11. Rank Card
MCA & COMP SC