The University provides teaching for the following examinations:
- Three Year Integrated Degree Course : Arts, Science and Commerce (All Hons.)
- Master Degree in Arts, Science and Commerce.
- M.Phil. Degree in Arts, Science and Commerce
Courses of Studies (UG)
Courses of Studies (PG)
Courses of Studies (M.Phil)
Grouping Pattern With Intake Capacity
I ) Three Year Integrated Degree Courses (512 seats in Arts stream, 288 seats in Science and 256 in Commerce stream)
- M.I.L. (Oriya or Bengali or Urdu or Hindi of Alternative English)
- India Culture and Society
- Computer Applications / Environmental Science / Evolution of life.
Pass Subjects: Economics (512), Education (64), Geography (32), History (512), Philosophy (512), Political Science (512), Sociology (128), Psychology (64), Statistics (48), Oriya (512), Sanskrit (512), Hindi (16), Urdu (16), Persian (256), Functional English (32), Mathematics (288)
Honours Subjects: English (96), Economics (112), Education (24), Geography (16), History (112), Hindi (16), Mathematics (16), Oriya (80), Philosophy (32), Political Science (112), Persian (16), Psychology (32), Sociology (56), Statistics (16),Sanskrit (48)
- No two language Subjects can be taken together in Pass and Hons.
- Mathematics can be opted with Honours in Economics / Education / Statistics.
- Economics/ Education/ Statistics can be opted with mathematics Honours.
- No Student is allowed to take Mathematics and Statistics if he/she does not have the subject at +2 stage.
Compulsory: Indian Culture and Society
Communicative English / Communicative Oriya
||Phy (H), Math (P), Ch (EI)
||Ch (H), Ph (P), M(EI)
||GI (H), Ph (P), Ch(EI)
||GI (H), Ph (P), M (EI)
||M (H), Ph (P), Ch (EI)
||M (H), Ph (P), M (EI)
||Gg (H), Ph (P), M (EI)
||Bot. (H), Ch (P), Zoo (EI)
||Zoo (H), Ch (P), Bot. (EI)
||Comp. Sc. (H), Math (P), Ph (EI)
English and Economics
Evolution of life / Environmental Science
- Accounting Honours (208 seats) Principle of Management / Cost Management and Accounting.
- Management Honours (32 seats) Principle of Management / Cost and Management, Accounting.
- Finance Honours: (16 seats) with principle of Management / Cost Management and Accounting.
II ) Post-Graduate Courses (M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com.)
The college provides P.G. teaching facilities in the following subjects; the numbers within the brackets indicate the seats in the concerned subject:
Applied Geography (16), botany (24), Chemistry (40), Commerce (64), Economics (104), Education (40), English (104), Hindi (32), History (64), Mathematics (48), Oriya (64), Philosophy (32), Political Sc. (48), Physics (56), Psychology (20), Sociology (32), Zoology (16), M.C.A. (30), Computer Science (32), Biotechnology (24), Plastic Processing (16), PGD JMC (48), PGDAPR (48), BBA (64), BIST (Hons) (48)
III ) M.Phil COURSES:
Teaching is imparted to M.Phil in the following subjects:
Botany (8), Chemistry (8), Commerce (8), Economics (8), Education (8), English (12),
History (8), Hindi (8), Mathematics (8), Oriya (8), Physics (8) and Zoology (8)